Friday, December 14, 2012

New Year, New Challenges


This week I signed my first contract as part of the consulting entity I created a few years ago.
At that time (2008/9) I was an experienced trainer and facilitator but had nowhere near the breadth of experience I do now.

I created the company called IMPROVing Organizations to deliver Applied Improvisation based training to companies. I had a cool web site that explained what that was such a great idea.

Four years later and I'm still looking forward to the opportunity to help organizations leverage the best in Learning & Development to get the most out of their people, but now I can do so much more.

From early next year I will be working with what I'll call a 'post startup' in Silicon Valley to create and implement a Learning Strategy.

As such I this week resigned from SumTotal systems and will complete my handover there by the end of the year.

I've had the opportunity there to work with some great people and will miss many of them.

But as I know at least one of them reads this occasionally I expect we will keep in touch.

So if you need a Learning Pro for hire. 

You know where I am.

Happy Holidays and Happy Learning

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment