Monday, November 7, 2011

I wonder if anyone is intrested in my point of view?

Over the last few years I've been following the move of the Learning and Development world into Social Media. the concept of Social Learning is a growing idea. Experts like Jane Bozarth are wonderful sources of ideas on this topic. Over thelast 12 months I gotten more active on Twitter and various Linkedin groups around L&D. I've even taken part in a few LRNCHATs as well.The one thing I'm wondering is as a follower in this area who might even be interested in my point of view. Then today I followed a tweet from Larry Straining (The man with the most suitable name for an L&D professional I've ever heard of) that said essentially that there is no excuse for me, or anyone, not to be blogging. Well there is only one way to find out if anyone cares, or is even bothered.

And this is it.

I'm going to try and post something once a week on a topic that interests me in the L&D area. I've no idea what they will be about or if anyone else will find them interesting, but without trying I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment